Many Great Reasons to Read
Dashboard is the default home page for logged in users (TEACHERS, SCHOOLS AND MANAGERS).
- Display current, past and future courses, along with tasks due.
- The Dashboard is a customisable page for providing Teachers with details of their progress and upcoming deadlines. This allows Teachers to easily track required activities and filter courses.
- Teachers & Schools can normally customise their Dashboard, add, remove or change the positions of the featured items.
The Application's calendar, an effective tool to keep track of your academic or company calendar, course deadlines, group meetings, and other personal events.
- The calendar can display site, course, group, user and category events in addition to assignment and quiz deadlines, chat times and other course events.
- New events may be added either by clicking the button or by clicking into an empty space in the desired day in the calendar.
- When adding, editing or deleting events, the event displays in a pop-up window.
- Events created manually may be dragged and dropped to different dates, as can Feedback activity, Assignment activity and Choice activity events. (For activities, the dates will then change in the activity itself when dragged to a different date on the calendar.)